Tuesday 3 June 2014

Finally in Cape Town!

So I arrived in Cape Town on Saturday. I'm gonna do all my proper posts in detail when I get back as I don't have much internet, nor time. So for now here just a brief summary of some of the exciting stuff that I've got up so far.

I've seen some amazing views and done so much whilst I've been here.
I met a some cheetahs today and got to stroke them! I also saw all the penguins at Boulders Beach, where the two oceans meet (Atlantic Ocean & Indian Ocean) at Cape Point and seen so many spectacular views that the pictures just do not do justice! So here are a couple of photos until I can properly write about everything!















Thats all for now! I shall try and put a few more pictures up before I leave Cape Town,but as I said before Internets are temperamental and I'm so busy enjoying myself and doing stuff, I don't really have the time! ;)  so check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment